Otherwise, great weekend! I started the weekend early on Thursday when David surprised me with an early b-day gift of Cirque de Soleil "Kooza". We had seats 3 rows back and the show was amazing!! The contortionists were my favorite, one girl was able to sit on her head!! She started with a back bend, took her head through, then balances her bum on her head. I've started stretching, but I think I missed that class in yoga.
Saturday - I had friends over for sushi night. It was so nice to have friends over for dinner!! It has been such a long time since I have made a full dinner or hosted friends. I miss cooking!!
Sunday - Miss Dolly Mae went on her first big girl hike. We went up Dog Mountain (how appropriate) which is 7 miles but steep. The wildflowers are starting to bloom at the top and it was sunny without wind, a rare treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment