Sunday - a group of us went up to Skibowl to ski. Sadly, there were 60mph winds up top, so the upper chair was closed. Timberline was closed completely. Those who had season passes decided the lower runs were decent enough. I did not want to pay full price for half a mountain, so my coworker and I decided to snowshoe (luckily brought these also) and got permits to get Christmas trees. It was actually beautiful!! A balmy 16 degrees, but powder and no wind in the forest! I pulled out a tree I thought was about 6 feet. Oops, it didn't fit in the house b/c it was actually 8ft tall!! Can you believe that I carried out an 8 ft tree by myself?! Pics soon to follow... so far Dolly Mae finds it quite exciting that I have brought a tree (aka giant stick) into the house for her to have...

No comments:
Post a Comment